Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Can't load Simroutes.com plan into FMC (Read 3820 times)
Michele

Can't load Simroutes.com plan into FMC
May 4th, 2012 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
I'm writing here for a trouble.
When i save a plan from simroutes.com in fsx format i can't make it work in the 767 v1.5 fmc, i can't load it. Normally flight plans created with fsx are working well. tried to edit with fsx but didn't work, when i click to fmc button near the plan name nothing will happen.
is this a known issue?

other thing, but seems a bug, in the fmc in nav rad section the right adf entry will not change, it change in the radio stack but not in fmc, left one work perfectly..... 

hope somebody can help me for the first question, enter manually waypoints it's annoying.  Undecided

very very nice plane indeed and sry for my bad EN   Cool

IP Logged

Cthulhus

If it's Boeing,   I'm
going !

Re: Can't load Simroutes.com plan into FMC
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2012 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
I have the same problem but not with Simroutes but Vroute. The problem is that Simroutes or Vroute don't create a "real" FSX format. Their is some minor changes on the file that block the import function...

Try to make a flight plan with FSX and you'll see. That will work on the 757/767.

Try to do that : Make a flight plan with Simroutes and then, load it with FS and RESAVE it with FSX and tell me if that work.

Xavier Jehl (Cthulhus) &&&&
IP Logged

Michele

Reply #2 - May 5th, 2012 at 4:56am
Print Post  
thanks for reply, i have already tried to edit simroutes with fsx and resave it, like changing altitude, some waypoint or VFR/IFR setting but didn't work

this is strange because in the nice 757 FMC TUTORIAL in this forum the import feature works, but not on my pc.

for sure fsx created .pln works perfectly with 767 but i have to search on the map waypoints and this isn't so simple so i prefer write navigation waypoints on flight sim commander and save as .pln with great success

michele

IP Logged

Cthulhus

If it's Boeing,   I'm
going !

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2012 at 7:36am
Print Post  
You don't know how to add yourself Point and airways on the CDU ? If you want, I can make for you a tutorial. You know, with airways, entering a flight plan into the CDU is quick and more realist and you still can save it after entering manually the flight plan as a co root.

Tell me

Xavier Jehl (Cthulhus) &&&&
IP Logged

Michele

Reply #4 - May 5th, 2012 at 10:28am
Print Post  
i know everything about fmc programming, i don't need tutorial, thanks  and so far i have found a solution,

download simroutes.com flight plan and open with Plan-G and resave it, so you can send request from 767's fmc and load a route.

bye bye michele

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top